Kok ping's blog

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

nice

Jay chou is seriously the best person to impersonate... Have to get a little bit changes. And ben, please do not learn from me anymore. You're changing like mad!

Ok, I spent today with Zeng ni and somehow with ben too... We just got a little more to say but do we all really have 24 hours a day only? Do we really have to sleep or feel tired?

Well, we're obviously all tired so chop chop, travel home.

Before that, We ( zeng ni and I ) catched a show at Ang Mo Kio. 4BIA! Ok, the show was commendable, just that... Where did all the screaming sounds came from? Show or Audiences?
It was freaking noisy! For girls, I can still understand. WTH guys, what the hack to scream about? Lols

Burger King for dinner and ben joined us after that! It was a long night~

Ben has stopped smoking! Hahahahas, else he will flunk O's big time~! Lols

Study hard guys! I'm freaking hell going to get my Ipod Nanooooo, Seriously is lazy go buy la. Laziness is creeping over me AGAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]